Team Teruel GROUP WORKOUTs
HOW IT WORKS:
Workouts run at the same time and same location every week. Look below for the one you want to attend and contact Juliano to save your spot, or just show up to see how the class works. We welcome all levels, and will adjust workout to fit your own athletic abilities. Come by for a healthy and great experience.
Interested in group workouts?
WHAT YOU GET:
- Organized group workouts coached personally by Juliano Teruel
- Nutritional, Moral, and Emotional Support during sessions
- Everyone will follow the same workouts as a group within their own capability, and still be included and getting a great effort
- Social gatherings often and a chance to get coaching with expert coach Juliano for a very affordable price
LOCATION: Carmel Valley Park; 3777 Townsgate Drive, 92130
WHAT TO BRING: Bring your trainer, bicycle, and cycling gear. Bring hydration, but we will have some on site.
LOCATION: W Solana Circle; 92075
WHAT TO BRING: Be prepared to run in your running gear at 6pm. Bring hydration, but we will have some on site.
Coffee Ride Sunday's
LOCATION: Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Del Mar/Solana Beach
WHAT TO BRING: Be ready to ride for 2 hours with your bike, and bicycle gear. Every rider MUST wear a helmet. Bring hydration, but we will have some on site.
For more workouts on different days, in case you want to take things to the next level. Let Juliano Teruel know and get more information to join the high level team you always dreamed of.
Drop-in Fee (1 Session)
- 1 session
- Coach Feedback
- Social Gatherings
- Nutrition Support on-site
- If you plan on dropping in, please send Juliano notice via text message (858)888-3634
Welcome to our new page editor
Drag and drop the snippets from the right hand side above or below each item. Use the category drop down to find different types of snippets. We will be adding new snippets all the time so remember to check back. Let us know if you have any ideas for useful snippets to add. You can remove this help section by clicking on it and then using the X to remove it.